Springtime Prep at Anthony Party Rentals
When we refer to our “slow season” we are typically referring to the colder winter months (December, January and February) where our crews spend less time on installations and deliveries and more time in our warehouses. In all actuality, this season is actually incredibly busy for both our office and warehouse staff. These three months allow us to tend to all of our equipment and prepare for the busy spring and summer months when most of our time is spent on phones and in trucks.
For the warehouse staff this springtime prep includes, but is certainly not limited to, the following:
- Determining the condition of all tent tops and components. Patching, washing and retiring current inventory as deemed necessary while making room for all new tent purchases.
- Sanding, glossing, fixing, relabeling and counting all of our tables.
- Fixing, cleaning and counting all chairs.
- Stocking and labelling new inventory, such as our new natural wood chairs and patio heaters.
- Cleaning and prepping our fleet of vehicles.
- Hiring and training new staff.
- Refinishing all staging and flooring.
- Servicing all machines and equipment (such as lights, grills, fans, etc.).
- Inventorying new equipment, such as our recent addition of 500 natural wood chairs.
With over 30,000 different chairs, hundreds of tents and more than 3,000 tables of assorted sizes this actually amounts to hundreds of hours spent just preparing. We have been putting a lot of time and hard work into preparing for our customer’s events and hope that our dedication and attention to detail is evident to everyone. Anthony Party Rentals is almost ready for another busy season!